Last modified: March 21, 2022
Privacy is very important to CliniComp International, Inc. (“we”, “us”, “our”, or the “Company”). We also understand privacy is very important to you.
Policy, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
(a) By which you may be personally identified (“personal information”), such as:
- Unique personal identifier (e.g., online identifier)
- Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”)
- Email address
- Account name or Site name
- For U.S. healthcare providers, a National Provider Identifier# (NPI) and/or state license number
- Other similar identifiers
- Characteristics of protected classifications under state and federal law (e.g., age, race, sex, medical condition, etc.)
- Commercial information (e.g., purchase history)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (e.g., browsing history, interaction with our Website, etc.)
- Geolocation data
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information (e.g. call recordings)
- Professional, employment-related, or similar information;
(b) About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information: (a) directly from you when you provide it to us, for example when you voluntarily share information when you accesses our Website to inquire about specific Company information or when you indicate you would like a Company representative to contact you with more information regarding a topic, service, or product at tradeshows, seminars, conventions, or workshops; (b) automatically as you navigate through our Website (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP Addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and (c) from third parties, for example, HubSpot and our other business partners (see THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND APPLICATION below).
In some places on our Website you have the opportunity to send us information about yourself to elect to receive particular information or participate in an activity. Thus, information we collect on or through our Website may include, but is not limited to, information you provide by:
- Completing a registration form;
- Completing a survey;
- Completing an e-mail form;
- Submitting your particular tradeshow identification badge information;
- Search quires on our Website;
- Correspondences (including email addresses), if you contact us; or
- Electing to receive educational or information material about our products and services.
Further, you may also choose to allow us to personalize your visits to our Website, in which case we will ask you for certain information to make your visits to our Website more helpful to you. When this information is combined with the information we collect through cookies (described below), we will be able to tell you visited our Website before and can personalize your access to our Website.
HOW WE KEEP AND USE INFORMATION
We may keep and use information we collect about you or you provide to us, including personal information:
- To provide you with access to our Website.
- To respond to your requests.
- To personalize your access to our Website.
- To develop records, including records of your information.
- To contact you with information that might be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form) or adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- For analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services, and content.
- For U.S. healthcare providers, to link your name, National Provider Identifier (NPI), state license number, and/or your IP Address to web pages you visit, for compliance, marketing, and sales activities.
- To protect someone’s health, safety or welfare.
- To carry out our obligation and protect our rights or property.
- To comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume you meet its target criteria.
SHARING/DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may share aggregated information about our website users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- With our affiliates.
- With contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including with companies we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf.
- With a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- With third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also share your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, subpoena, search warrant, law, regulation or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request. Further, we may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting Website visitors who violate our rules or engage in behavior which is harmful to other visitors (or illegal), which may include sharing your personal information.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, health or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
In addition, we also may keep, use, and disclose personal information in ways we believe are consistent with governmental guidance, directions, regulations, and laws, including HIPAA where applicable.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on our Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on our Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights below for more information.
INFORMATION We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
If you visit our Website to navigate through and interact with our Website or read or download information, such as information about one of our products or solutions, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you or your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns from your computer or mobile device. This information may include:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet;
- The IP Address of the device you are using;
- The type of browser and operating system you are using;
- The date and time you access our Website;
- The internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our Website;
- Which pages you have visited on our Website;
- The search terms you use; and
- The links on which you click.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Most web browsers include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include browser cookies, pixels, web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs), and similar technologies (“cookies”), that work through placing a small file (like a test file or graphic) in your browser files. Cookies are used to collect information for business purposes, such as enabling essential website functions, improving the user experience, estimate our audience size and usage patterns, tore information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests, speed up your searches, and recognize you when you return to our Website. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but, if you do, you may be unable to access some parts of our Website and/or some parts of our Website may not work properly for you. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so it will refuse browser cookies, our system will issue cookies when you direct your browser to our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
These third parties protect that data in accordance with their privacy policies. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND APPLICATION
In addition to our Website, we utilize various social media and third-party websites for a user to engage communication with us. The information in these domains is public and not subject to any privacy policies.
As part of our data analytics program, we contract with a third-party provider, HubSpot, to track Website visitors. HubSpot maintains a separate database that includes personal information, such as email addresses which is accessible to us. We also use Workable, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, and Twitter. The integration of these services is intended to provide a seamless secure user experience and accessible communication to us in a timely manner.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. We may also ask for your consent for us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, which you may decline. If you consent and opt-in for us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you will be able to revoke your consent at any time by following the instructions included in each communication.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form) or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information we collect or you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by contacting us at email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights below for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights below for more information.
You may have other or varying rights from those stated in this policy based on the laws of the country where you are located. To request specific compliance with such rights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your California Privacy Rights
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Find the Right Solution
Don’t settle for less than your hospital and patients deserve. Reach out for a custom, complimentary assessment today.